Specialist in Neurosurgery division at the European Hospital Polisano, Sibiu, Romania
- the Romanian Society of Neurosurgery
- the European Society of Neurosurgery
- American Society of Neurosurgeons (AANS)
- the American Congress of Neurosurgeons (CNS)
- the European Pediatric Neurosurgery Society
- AO Spine Society (Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Osteosynthesefragen)
- the Romanian Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Society
1994 – 2000 Medical Degree from the University “Lucian Blaga” of Sibiu, Faculty of Medicine “Victor Papilian»
Sept. 2007 European Certificate of Neurosurgery – “Full four years cycle training courses of the European Certificate of Neurosurgical Societies Associacion of” Antwerp, Belgium
Sept. 2007 Promoting European Neurosurgery exam EANS (European Neurosurgical Societies of Associacion) Part I, Antwerp, Belgium
January 2011 – April 2011 training course atGeneral Hospital neurosurgery Belvitge, University of Barcelona, Spain – Prof. Dr. Juan Jose Acebes
2007-2013 PhD in Medicine, University “Lucian Blaga” of Sibiu, Faculty “Victor Papilian” theme “Contributions to the treatment of tumors of the orbit» tutor Univ. Dr. Adriana Stanila
AboutDr Matei Claudiu
July 2013 – Present Specialist in the neurosurgery department of Hospital Polisano Sibiu
April 2013 – June 2013 Neurosurgery Specialist Emergency County Hospital Sibiu
Jan. 2012 – March 2013 Specialist Neurosurgery Zentral Klinik Bad Berka Germany
Jan. 2009 – Dec. 2011 Neurosurgery Specialist Emergency County Hospital Sibiu
Jan. 2002 – Dec. 2009 Neurosurgery Resident Cluj-Napoca University Center under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Florian St. I.
April 2007 – Nov. 2007 neurosurgery resident physician (FFI) Civil Hopitaux Colmar, France – Under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Stilhardt B.
PhD of medical sciences, title obtained in the University “Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu, Facutatea of Medicine,
Co-author of five books specialized editing:
Neuro-Oftalmology, under the editorial Prof. Univ. Dr. Marieta Dumitrache, Academic Publishing House “Carol Davila” Bucharest, 2013
“Therapy Brain Hemorrhage “, University “Iuliu Hatieganu” Cluj-Napoca, 2007, under the editorial Prof Univ. Dr. Florian St. I. ISBN 978-973-693-229-8
“Guide Neuro-Ophthalmology”, Sibiu, 2007, University “Lucian Blaga”, edited by Prof. Dr. Adriana Stanila and Prof. Dr. Florian St. I. ISBN 978-973-739-416-3
“Neurosurgery for students”, Ed Srima, Cluj-Napoca, edited by Prof. Univ. Dr. Florian St. I., 2004, ISBN 973-85285-2-6
“Practical Handbook of Ophthalmology” Imago Publishing, Sibiu, edited by Prof. Univ. Dr. Adriana Stanila Sibiu 2000 ISBN 973-9213-74-X
- study and practical experience gained in universities such as: General Hospital neurosurgery Belvitge, University of Barcelona, Spain; Civil Hopitaux Colmar, France and Neurosurgery Zentral Klinik Bad Berka Germany
- international courses in renowned medical centers in Germany, Barcelona, Belgium, Portugal, Czech Republic, Switzerland
- National premiere at the European Hospital Polisano – surgery with 5-ALA fluorescence in which patient has a tumor removed through a medical procedure performed in the dark
- coodronatorul a CSR program in 2014 in which 7 children suffering from spina bifida and hydrocephalus were pro-bono surgery.
- Over 30 articles published in journals at home and abroad and more than 20 scientific papers counicate at national and international scientific meetings.
- Over 800 cases diagnoses